Friday, January 4, 2008

Internet Marketing Training

Internet Marketing Training

You have a great website and you are not getting visitors. You need leads for your business or
you are trying to sell product. This is a common problem for 95% of individuals or companies who have a website. People are finally realizing that a great looking website does not attract visitors. Visitors have to be able to find you on the Internet.

Here are your problems
:

  • A full service Internet Marketing company can cost up to $10,000+ pending on the services
  • There are not any universities or colleges where you can take classes to learn about Internet Marketing
  • Internet Marketing seminars cost $1000's
  • You have bought ebooks and listen to teleseminars but still you feel you have not learned enough to be successful
  • You have not been successful marketing online

Internet Marketing is a new industry that very few truly understand. The people who do understand Internet Marketing do not share it readily.

I have a solution
I can train you on how to market your website. I can train you to be a successful Internet Marketer so you can gain the leads or sell the product like you are supposed to.

My name is Trent Partridge I am an Internet Marketing consultant. I have been involved in Internet Marketing almost from the time the Internet began. I have seen and tried almost every type of Internet Marketing technique.The companies I have worked for and myself have invested well over $80,000 in Internet Marketing software, training and hardware. I have been there done that in a big way. I believe in my techniques so much I am writing a book for the entertainment and real estate industry this year. My book 'Internet Marketing for Music Artist, Models and Entertainers' will be published in July. http://www.musicandmodelmarketing.com/

I can help you learn everything you need to know about Internet Marketing that will help your online business grow. I can tell you exactly what you need to do to be successful. I have spent countless hours working on Internet Marketing and I can transfer all my knowledge to you. I can even teach you the new hot Internet Marketing strategies for Web 2.0.

  • I have read all the books
  • I have been to the search engine seminars in Chicago
  • I have bought the software.

Let me tell you what works, what doesn't and how you can achieve success online.

Here is what I will teach you:

  • How to get top rankings in the search engines Google,Yahoo and MSN
  • Blog Marketing
  • Press Releases
  • Email Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Keyword Analysis
  • Link Campaign Strategies
  • Viral Marketing
  • Search Engine Submission
  • Top Programs To Use
  • Classified
  • Image Marketing
  • White and Black Hat Techniques
  • Video Internet Marketing(YouTube, Yahoo, MSN)New
  • Social BookmarkingNew
  • Web 2.0 New

My teaching methods are fun and easy. I cut through the chase and get to the meat and bones of Internet Marketing. You are guaranteed to come out with the knowledge you need to increase traffic to your website and earn more revenue.

The cost for the training is $350. This is the same training I charge companies $1500. I am offering this price to anyone who is serious about marketing their business online.

I have two training classes this week in Ft. Lauderdale off Oakland Park. Training classes are small 2 to 5 people.

  • Saturday 9am to 12:30pm
  • Sunday 9am to 12:30pm

As a bonus I will include the top 40 ebooks for Internet Marketing valued at over $500

Contact me today to reserve your seat.

Payment methods are money order, cash or through Paypal. Contact me for Paypal email to guarantee your seat.

search engine picturesearch engine picturesearch engine picture

No comments: